Clean Slate will help you with all aspects of organisation by creating a manageable plan with you.
Decluttering & organising
• We can declutter any area throughout your home, not forgetting those outdoor spaces.
• Visualise your cupboards neatly organised where each item can easily be found.
• Do you have a spare room that you would like to claim back and don’t know where to start?
• Are you looking to maximise the use of an existing space?
• We will implement accessible and practical storage solutions that work well for you and your family
• We will guide and support you in a calm manner to work through your belongings.
Clothing & wardrobe organising
• Would you like to open your wardrobe and be able to see what you own in an organised fashion?
• We are all guilty of accumulating an array of clothes and accessories so with our help we can sort through your belongings and determine what still looks good and is relevant to your lifestyle.
• With simple storage and practical folding techniques, clothing can be easily categorised and accessible.
• Having an organised and current wardrobe will allow you to love your clothes even more!
• Moving home or downsizing can be a stressful and exhausting experience, we can help relieve that by offering practical assistance before, during and after moving to a new home.
• We can help to declutter and pack in advance, as well as unpack and organise your new space.
• Planning is key so with efficient storage and organisation prior to the move will allow for a smooth transition to your new home.
• You may have already moved in and are just looking for that helping hand to get your new home as functioning as possible.
• We can create, maintain, declutter or streamline your existing filing systems.
• Having a simple system for paperwork will make everything more accessible and stress free.
• We can set up a filing system for your needs so you will spend less time on admin tasks
Decluttering after a bereavement
When you’ve lost a loved one, it can be a daunting and distressing process sorting through their possessions.
• I can work with you, working at your own pace, helping you decide what to keep and what to let go.
• We can guide you through this difficult time with empathy and quiet encouragement.
The approach is supportive, yet pragmatic and will help you decide what to keep, where to store and organise clearance of unwanted items to select charities as well as recycling centres, where possible.